A full survival guide from one study abroad student to another on how to navigate this city and make the most out of your time here, while keeping that college student budget in mind!
"Ciao! My name is Haley and I'm studying abroad here in Florence. Throughout my time here, I have learned so much about navigating this beautiful city. I hope to share my experiences with you so that you can spend less time searching, and more time experiencing.
I’m sure you’re already well aware of the Accademia’s David, Piazzale Michelangelo, and of course, the Duomo. But here are some staples in Florence that your Study Abroad program didn’t mention to you."
Inside you will find:
- 7 cafes for your morning coffee and/or free wifi,
- 3 affordable lunch options + a guide to Florence's 13 best panini shops,
- 2 spots for special occasions,
- 3 essential bars,
- 5 under-the-radar activities, including a day trip to the beach,
- 9 shops to cover all the essentials: clothes, food and, obviously, vino 🍷
- and my own personal tips on safety, saving money and staying up do date with the best events!
Purchase this guide today at a lower price, and get free updates for life. Not ready yet? Save it 📌now for future use or send it to someone who might be interested!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
By Haley Rucker with Martina Bartolozzi
Art • Budget • Foodie • Coffee • Beach